What are cookies?
Cookies are used to collect and store information on the local computer of the person using the Web site. They are usually used to identify users who have visited the site previously. They relate one computer transaction to another.
How do I enable cookies on my browser?
Depending on your browser, there are several ways to enable cookies. Please find the browser you use below, and follow the instructions. If you still have questions after, please click here to contact Customer Service.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0
- Select Tools from menu to the top right. Next, click Internet Options.
- After you click Internet Options, click on the Privacy tab.
- From the Privacy tab, make sure cookies are accepted at least a Medium security setting as shown below.
Mozilla Firefox 11
- Select Firefox from menu on the top left. Next, click Options, then Options.
- After you click Options, click on the Privacy tab.
- Make sure the box next to "Accept cookies from sites," is checked.
- Select Tools from menu to the top right. Next, click Settings.
- After you click Settings, click on the Under the Bonnet tab.
- After you click Under the Bonnet tab, click on the Content Settings button.
- Make sure the box next to "Allow local data to be set (recommended)" is checked.
- Select "Preferences" under the Safari menu, or press command and , (comma).
- Select the "Privacy" (person icon) tab
- Ensure that the beside "Block Cookies" either 'From Third Parties and advertisers" (recommended) or "Never" is selected.